Company Name: Terracon Consultants, Inc.
Are you interested in working on projects that make a difference? At Terracon, we're striving to be "Best at People"! Our Compensation & HRIS team is looking to add a Compensation and HRIS Analyst II to analyze and execute compensation & HRIS programs and projects to support company operations initiatives. This position will have a primary initial focus on compensation projects with HRIS projects added in the future.
As part of the Compensation & HRIS team, analyze and administer compensation programs and maintain HR-related systems. Responsible for the day-to-day operational activities of Compensation and HRIS such as data analysis, program administration, configuration and testing of HR systems, and process improvement.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
Analyze and execute compensation and HRIS programs and projects to support company and operations initiatives.
- Administer compensation programs including annual salary review, short-term incentive programs and employee recognition.
- Analyze and make recommendations to optimize effectiveness of compensation programs, structures, and guidelines.
- Conduct job evaluation of exempt and non-exempt jobs including FLSA determination.
- Consult with HR Business Partners and Managers on compensation programs, compensation-related business problems and provide guidance.
- Provide education to HR and Managers to increase knowledge of compensation concepts, practices and HR systems.
- Research, analyze and assess competitive compensation practices and trends across multi-state locations.
- Conduct benchmarking studies and participate in salary surveys, survey selection and job matching.
- Conducts special compensation analyses and projects including pay equity.
- Provide project management for HR systems and related programs. This may include employee recognition, HRIS, BrassRing, Employee Engagement & Lifecycle surveys.
- Develop system requirements, test system functionality, troubleshoot system issues, develop end-user documentation, and training.
- Support HR with ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Support HR Operations in compliance initiatives including data requests for AAP, completing the EEO-1 and Vets 4212 reporting.
- Special analysis and other projects may be assigned.
- Follow safety rules, guidelines and standards for all projects. Participate in pre-task planning. Report any safety issues or concerns to management.
- Maintain quality standards on all projects.
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Experience: Minimum 5 year's related experience
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Terracon is a 100 percent employee-owned consulting engineering firm providing quality services to clients. Since 1965, Terracon has evolved into a successful multi-discipline firm specializing in environmental, facilities, geotechnical, and materials services. Terracon currently has more than 5,000 employees in more than 150 offices with services available in all 50 states. Terracon’s growth is due to valued employees exceeding expectations in client service and growing their careers with new and exciting opportunities in the marketplace.
Terracon’s vision of “Together, we are best at people” is demonstrated through our excellent compensation and benefits package. Based on eligibility, role and job status, we offer many programs including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off and holidays, education reimbursement, and various bonus programs.
Terracon is an EEO employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. We do not discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender, disability, age, or military status.
How to Apply: